- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
Contact / Call Center Manager
Our Contact/Call Center Manager is responsible for supervising and monitoring all activities for the Contact Center. Our Contact Center is staffed primarily with agents who are blind or visually impaired. We act as an outsourced solution provider of Contact Center services for customers across various industries. We specialize in inbound, high customer service orientated campaigns. The Manager will supervise daily operations and personnel, aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness while ensuring that established service standards are met. The Manager will be directly involved with the development, training, and management for the Contact Center. An excellent technical Contact Center Manager must be hands on, organized, reliable, and results driven. They must think practically to solve problems and must model and champion all organizational core values.
• Acts as liaison between Lighthouse Works! and its clients, works to build a positive, long term, strategic relationship.
• Evaluates and implements department procedures, concentrating on ways to improve operations within the contact center and position it for continued growth.
• Actively participates in discussions regarding the Contact Center’s strategic direction and makes suggestions, recommendations as to improvements across the Contact Center.
• Assists in the development of proposals for new Contact Center business.
• Develops, plans, and implements improvements effectively and with minimal disruption.
• Builds associated call campaigns based on client requirements and communicates on a daily basis as to progress of the campaigns.
• Monitors statistics and the key performance indicators of the contact center.
• Builds and analyzes reports to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Conducts effective resource planning and assists with scheduling to maximize the productivity of resources across multiple concurrent campaigns.
• Monitors individual, team, and overall contact center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
• Responsible for managing the human resources of the contact center. In doing so, orients, schedules, assigns work to, evaluates performance of, and when necessary, coaches and counsels personnel. Works with Human Resources to resolve employee relations problems.
• Completes quarterly review process with employees and ensures they receive annual performance evaluations.
• Ensures all employees understand and contribute to the accomplishment of the department’s and Lighthouse Works! business plans and goals.
• Writes scripts, performance standards, and metrics for internal and external operations.
• Prepares digital and hard copy documents as required for department and company updates.
• Responsible for establishing and communicating appropriate quality standards for designated service programs. (Internal and for associated client campaigns).
• Answers agent questions, guiding them through difficult calls/issues, diffusing angry customers, and/or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
• Ensures effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourages feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
• Provides leadership, development, and coaching for all Contact Center personnel.
• Leads team meetings, understands calls agents are receiving, educates and coaches representatives on processes, practices and explain expectations to employees.
• Works closely with Lighthouse Works!’ various contact center personnel in resolving customer/client concerns.
• Works in concert with Quality and Training personnel to enhance the overall skills of the agent population to ensure client expectations are met.
• Trains, monitors, and coaches agents in the performance of duties; makes on the spot corrections of improper/incorrect information, processes, or procedures.
• Works closely with Lighthouse Works!’ business development and technology operations team in reporting customer service concerns.
• Works with Business Development team to ensure future business opportunities are aligned with personnel skills and technology requirements.
• Contributes to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the department and the agency overall.
• Complies with agency policies and procedures including completion of required documentation and reports.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Management. Will consider High School Diploma or equivalent plus five years of working as a Call Center Manager.
• Intermediate/advance knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must have direct, hands-on supervisory experience with the daily operations of a Contact Center.
• Familiarity working with and troubleshooting Contact Center related technology.
• Must have leadership and supervisory experience including interviewing, hiring, training, time and attendance tracking, evaluating, coaching, counseling and issuing corrective actions and/or dismissal according to Company Policy.
• Responsible for successful operation of a 10 hour day, 5 days contact center operation.
Interested candidates with the designated qualifications, please respond by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*(It is the policy of Lighthouse Central Florida not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Lighthouse Central Florida to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.)