- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
Call Center / Customer Care Professional
We have part time and full time opportunities available for mid-level experience (this is not an entry level position) Call Center/Customer Care Professional as well as highly experienced Call Center/Customer Care Professionals at Lighthouse Works. Our primary preference is providing employment opportunities to persons who are blind or legally/visually impaired and will also consider some sighted personnel. The main focus is to assist callers by professionally providing courteous, timely, and accurate information regarding their Assistance claims.
• This is a professional position providing customer service for claimants and general information for the public and/or processing initial claims filed online. Explains points of law and reasons for determinations regarding eligibility for assistance benefits. Research and explain the assistance program at the request of callers and direct them to the appropriate place to file a claim. Refer to various community resources as appropriate.
• Ability to collect, evaluate and analyze data to develop alternative recommendations, solve problems, document work flow and other activities relating to the improvement of operational and management practices.
• Ability to organize data into logical format for presentation in reports, documents and other written materials and ability to conduct fact-finding research by asking questions.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
• Must be highly proficient with Computers and Microsoft Office products
• One plus years working as Call Center Professional with high volume calls
• High School diploma or GED
• For Blind or Visually Impaired: Must have Access Technology skills using ZoomText or JAWS
There is a time for everything and if you are looking for the gift of work - life balance, we offer you flexible hours, part-time and/or full time opportunities. We offer a competitive compensation package, and leave / time-off benefits (for full time working 30+ hours per week).
Lighthouse is focused on five Core Values: Servant Leadership, Inclusion, Collaboration, Empowerment and Excellence. If you share these values and you are a Certified Professional (stated above), looking for work-life balance enjoying flexible work hours - look no further - you have found a home at Lighthouse Central Florida.
Interested candidates with the designated qualifications, please respond by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
*(It is the policy of Lighthouse Central Florida not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Lighthouse Central Florida to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.)