- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
Lead Customer Care Professional / Lead Call Center Agent - Lighthouse Works
Lighthouse Works is a local social enterprise non-profit, which means our businesses exist to forward and fund our mission of living, learning and earning with vision loss. We are recruiting for an Experienced Call Center Agent as a Lead Customer Care Professional. This is a full time, hourly, non-exempt position. Veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Serve and be responsible for providing direct supervision, support, coaching and training to all agents on the campaign. You will live and abide by our Core Values: Servant Leadership, Inclusion, Collaboration, Empowerment and Excellence.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Onboard new agents orienting them to the campaign.
• Provide detailed and specific training to all new hires.
• Coach agents by providing professional and constructive feedback ensuring campaign needs are being met.
• Responsible for answering phone or email in a courteous and professional manner and overall communicating using customer-oriented etiquette.
• Responsible for providing caller’s contact information when transferring call. This applies to internal and external calls that are not being forwarded to a queue.
• Treat customers and staff with courtesy, sensitivity and respect.
• Must be able to maintain customer confidentiality at all times.
• Meet and maintain monthly performance metric expectations such as Average Calls, Answered Calls, Average Talk Time, Customer Satisfaction scores and any other measured requirements.
• Maintain proper and accurate documentation of all activities.
• Adhere to policies and procedures.
• Arrive to post on time and ready to work assigned hours.
• Attend required meetings and participate on meetings as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent required. Some business classes, vocational/technical training preferred.
• Previous experience in a call center environment preferred
• Must have one year work experience at Lighthouse Works
• Agent level campaign experience preferred
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
• Skills in creating an atmosphere conducive to customer friendly relations by providing memorable, courteous, friendly and prompt customer service.
• Ability to show courtesy and respect to all customers and agents.
• Ability to be a team player.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues in a tactful and professional manner.
• Ability to type 35 words per minute (WPM) and have knowledge of Microsoft applications.
• Embodies commitment to organization’s core values and seeks ways to share it.
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with discretion.
• Exercises good judgment.
• Work in an office environment with frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects and materials up to 10 lbs.
• Extended periods of oral communication.
• Extended periods of time at keyboard or workstation.
• Frequent typing and operation of keyboard equipment such as computer, calculator, etc.
• Read/access forms, instructions and technical information. Will be working under tight deadlines.
• Frequent placing and turning motions such as sorting, filing and retrieving.
• May include twisting, bending or reaching.
Interested candidates with the designated qualifications, please respond by applying here: APPLY for Lead Customer Care Professional / Lead Call Center Agent - Lighthouse Works.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact Human Resources via phone at 407-898-2483 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*(It is the policy of Lighthouse Works, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Lighthouse Works, Inc. to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.)