- SERVANT LEADERSHIP
Customer Care Professional - Lighthouse Works
Lighthouse Works is hiring for Customer Care Professionals (Call Center Agents).
The basic functions are:
Responsible for providing first class customer service and ensures that all necessary data is completed properly, accurately, and thoroughly. Provides customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers and strives to continuously improve service delivery. Abide by our Core Values: Servant Leadership, Inclusion, Collaboration, Empowerment and Excellence.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner responding to calls, emails, etc. using customer-oriented etiquette.
• Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
• Handle and resolve customer questions and issues. Escalate to next level if needed.
• Maintain and record proper and accurate documentation of all activities.
• Maintain monthly performance expectations such as: Average Calls Answered, Average Talk Time, Customer Satisfaction scores; and any other phone metric requirements.
• Adhere to company and department policies and procedures.
• Minimize call avoidance, disconnects, not ready and away from desk statuses.
• Maintain customer confidentiality at all times in accordance with regulations.
• Treat customers and staff with courtesy, sensitivity and respect.
• Arrive to work on time, including from breaks, and be ready to work your schedule.
• Adhere to the Lighthouse Works dress code and maintain a professional and hygienic appearance.
• Attend required meetings and participate on committees as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to maintain an atmosphere conducive to customer friendly relations by providing memorable, courteous, friendly and prompt customer service.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) communications skills helpful.
• Ability to show courtesy and respect to all customers.
• Ability to be a team player.
• Ability to multiple task in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
• Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers.
• Ability to type 35 words per minute (WPM) and have some knowledge of Microsoft applications.
• Must pass Level II background check.
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
• Attend four to six weeks of training.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Some business classes, vocational/technical training preferred.
• Previous experience working in a call center environment preferred.
Interested candidates with the designated qualifications, please respond by applying here: APPLY FOR CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL - LIGHTHOUSE WORKS.
*(It is the policy of Lighthouse Central Florida not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Lighthouse Central Florida to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.)